Sunday, January 11, 2009

The spring has finally arrived..



I am a person of abounding big plans, ideas and musings and can easily be described as lazy. To tell the truth I am extemely happy with myself today for atleast initiating what I had been comtemplating ever since i.e. blogging!

Writing has always proved to be therapeutic specially for people like me who are very expressive and have almost always atleast something to say about anything and everything. Like I said before, lazy as I am, typing is what I found more convenient than writing and therefore here I am.

At this point it is difficult to predict the future of this blog and what literature it might dish out. It will atleast be full of trivial things that I fancy from time to time. The blog will mainly chronicle reviews on any new and interesting books I read, any new places I visit, reviews on restaurants, clubs, pubs and stores & salons and anything else that perks up my attention.

Wishing you a happy diversion from your hectic/sad/dull worklife and hoping any information provided was atleast entertaining if not helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment